Initial situation and goals
- Mobile PREFORM room partitioning systems that can be organized for optical separation, demarcation and shielding
- Without any connection and structural interventions to the building structure
- Opposite workplaces should also be acoustically separated from each other by self-standing walls or desk tops.
- The interior is made of highly sound-absorbing gypsum foam
- Wall systems create privacy and visual tranquillity at the same time
- Optimal working conditions for group workplaces was the declared goal
- With special glass attachments, however, a good visual contact to the employees should be possible